- Aberlour 12 year Single Malt Scotch Whiskey – This liquor tastes of honey, sweet sherry, Christmas Cake Richness, Nutty and oak. It has a rich texture with a more heavy character, and a gingery warming finish that gradually dries.
- Caol Ila 12 year Single Malt Scotch Whiskey – A drink that begins sweetly then delivers fragrant smokeiness and a sweet-smoky, lingering finish.
- Chivas 18 year Blended Scotch Whiskey – Buttery notes with chocolate, dried fruit, smokey and floral hints mixed in create a unique flavor in this scotch.
- Clynelish 14 year Single Malt Scotch Whikey – As it is medium bodied, it offers a clean palate with underlying hints of pungent smokiness, leading to a finish that is lingering with a fresh, fruity flavor.
- Cragganmore 12 year Single Malt Scotch Whiskey – Malty rich with layers of flavor and a light smoke sweetness to the finish are experienced.
- Dalwhinnie 15 year Single Malt Scotch Whiskey – Smooth and soft with heather, honey and delicate spice; it’s a creamy not dry scotch.
- Dewar’s White Label Blended Scotch Whiskey – Malt, honey and tasty spices with a surprisingly lengthy soft vanilla finish, with a final hint of peat can be found in this liquor.
- Dimple Pinch 15 year Blended Scotch Whiskey – The taste is a light spicy wave, with a mix of cinnamon, nutmeg, clove and cardamom. Beyond that there is a little oak, moss and a little caramel sweetness. The finish is short and clean, with fading spices, caramel and light butterscotch.
- Glenkinchie 12 year Single Malt Scotch Whiskey – A light, delicate whiskey; Sweet and creamy with a subtle floral fragrance.
- Glenlivet 12 year Single Malt Scotch Whiskey – The palate is quite thick and warm. There is a thick aniseed note with dried peels and fudge with a finish that is long and warming.
- Glenlivet 18 year Single Malt Scotch Whiskey – Flowers, fruit, gentle spice, coffee soaked nougat will be tasted when drinking this.
- Johnnie Walker Green Label 15 year Blended Scotch Whiskey – The result of lots of blending, this whisky is sweet, vanilla and floral in the nose, vibrant and full-bodied in the mouth and with a lingering malty aftertaste.
- Johnnie Walker Black Label 12 year Blended Scotch Whiskey – Big and bold on the palate with fruit, vanilla and well-mannered grains. The finish is long and spicy, with sultanas, sherry, and a suggestion of smoke.
- Johnnie Walker Blue Label Blended Scotch Whiskey – Very full on the palate, with a silky-smooth mouth-feel; vanilla, ripe oranges, heather, wood smoke and a carry-over of mild earthiness from the nose. Long and satisfying in the pleasantly oaky, bittersweet finish.
- Johnnie Walker Red Label Blended Scotch Whiskey – This scotch is very aromatic, indeed. Earthy, peaty, junipery, fruity. On the palate it’s robust with malt and grain; very lively. The finish tastes of island smokiness and saltiness: lingering and insistent.
- Lagavulin 16 year Single Malt Scotch Whiskey – The dryness of this scotch is at first offset by the sweetness of the sherry character. As the palate develops, oily, grassy, and, in particular, salty notes emerge in a long, sustained, aggressive, attack. With a finish of a huge, powerful, bear-hug of peat.
- Oban 14 year Single Malt Scotch Whiskey – Autumn fruits, dried figs and honey-sweet spices with a light smokiness are all exerienced in this drink.
- Talisker 10 year Single Malt Scotch Whiskey – Smokey-sweet with a hint of sea salt and a warming, peppery finish are all experienced in this scotch.
- Crown Royal Black Canadian Whisky – Rum-soaked Christmas cake, creamy, with vanilla, hot pepper, ginger, dark fruit, orange bitters, bourbon, charcoal, oak, and floral notes dominate this rich and round whiskey.
- Crown Royal Reserve Canadian Whisky – There’s additional rye in this whiskey, which gives it more spicy, nutty top notes, while the extra batch base increases its creamy smoothness.
- Crown Royal Canadian Whisky – Reminiscent of citrus, date, and pecan with rich flavors supported by ample weight and a full, deep and lingering finish are experienced when enjoying this whiskey.
- Crown Royal Maple Finished Whisky – It’s a perfect blend of Crown Royal’s signature caramel and vanilla nose with the elegant aromas of light, fresh maple that creates a flavor profile that finishes on an authentically warm and woody note.
- Gentlemen Jack – In the mouth, there’s loose tobacco, raisins and coffee. The finish bites the tongue at first, then mellows into a Sherried, almondy taste.
- Jack Daniel’s Old No. 7 – The taste of apples, toffee, slight syrup and barley in the body, with a warming, light charcoal, grain and charred oak barrels for the finish of this whiskey.
- Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel Select – There are notes of cereal sweetness, the rye is in evidence with a touch of cigar box and nut oils, a little spice and an aniseed character. The finish is of good length with a hint of citrus and plenty of cereal sweetness.
- Jameson 12 year Special Reserve Irish Whiskey – There’s a taste of warm oily spice, cardamom, cinnamon and some fine sherry notes. The finish rumbles on for ages with tickling pepper and milk chocolate.
- Jameson 18 year Limited Reserve Irish Whiskey – The beginings of this whiskey are wonderfully mellow and smooth with complex flavours of fudge & toffee spice, hints of wood & leather, gentle sherry nuttiness and vanilla. It has a finish that is lingering, carrying notes of wood, spice & toffee to the very end.
- Jameson Irish Whiskey – Perfect balance of spicy, nutty and vanilla notes with hints of sweet sherry and exceptional smoothness can be found when enjoying this whiskey.
- Knob Creek Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey – Rich, sweet, woody, full-bodied, almost fruity body with a long, rich and glowing finish.
- Maker’s Mark Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey – Brown sugar, oak, cinnamon in the nose with a smooth and dry light bodied taste with dark charred oaks.
- Redbreast 12 year Irish Whiskey – The palate is spice and of good body. There are notes of nuts and citrus and the peel and juice thereof. There are hints of almond, sugar, dried peels and a hint of sherry. The finish is long and creamy with custard and spice.
- Seagram’s 7 Crown Blended Whiskey – Honey, ripe fruit, oranges and nuts on the nose, mixing it brings out the flavor best in this whiskey.
- Tullamore Dew Irish Whiskey – This whiskey has a delicate nose that offers honey, vanilla, grain and dried grass with plenty of spring time floral notes and fresh and apples. The palate is quite light and is notably sweet with characters of golden syrup and honey, citrus zest from lemons and oranges, vanilla, pear and apple and some cereal. It has a short and sweet finish with some spiciness dryness and the end.
- B & B Liqueur – The earliest flavors noted are tea, sage, fennel finishing like a champion; long, semisweet, intensely herbal, mildly spicy and satiny.
- Baileys – Its lush, fresh cream character, gentle nuttiness, and perfectly balanced dash of Irish whiskey make this the number one selling liqueur in the world.
- Christian Brothers Brandy – A nice, fruity, deconstructed flavor is experienced when drinking this brandy.
- Domaine De Canton Ginger Liqueur – This cognac is infused with baby ginger, which comes through immediately in the zesty nose. The ginger-pepper taste always reminds one of those warm ginger snaps fresh from the oven. The straw-yellow color, slight acidity, bittersweet flavoring components and tangy aftertaste make for a very unusual, refreshing liqueur.
- Hennessy V.S. Cognac – There is a subtle spiciness with hints of vanilla and oak with a strong and long finish.
- Jagermeister – Sweet medicinal, spice aromas. Notably sweet and thick on the palate with complex herbs and cinnamon lingering. Quite clean through the finish for all the complex flavors present.
- Martell Cognac – A rich yet supple entry, very round some sense of vanilla, spice and citrus peel. Dense dried fruit, nut, sweet spice, chocolate, deep copper chestnut aromas and some roasted nuts finish off the taste of this congnac.
- Sambuca – There’s a mellow licorice taste found in this liqueur.
- Tequila Rose Strawberry Cream Liqueur – Light with strawberry syrup and cream flavours with a faint spirit afterglow are tasted in this unique liqueur.
- Captain Morgan Black Spiced Rum – A rum with a taste of sweet brown sugar mingled in oak, coffee, vanilla with a spicy kick including allspice, cinnamon and muted peppermint notes.
- Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum – Spiced, rich, molasses and pepper in the nose with full, warming dried peels, a hint of aniseed and honey too in the body.
- Captain Morgan Private Stock – Notes of vanilla, baking spices, caramel, and even oak spice flavor this drink.
- Cruzan Aged Light Rum – Aged for a minimum of 1 year in American oak casks resulting in a smooth, round and aromatic light rum.
- Cruzan Black Strap Rum – Deep, dark molasses on the nose, but the taste profile is not as cloying as the richness of the nose might suggest. Your mind will flash to images of roast coffee, cloves, cocoa, vanilla.
- Plantation 20th Anniversary Extra Old Barbados Rum – Though there is no heat on the nose, this rum has a rich bouquet of the candy shop with an overwhelming smell of vanilla. The vanilla is complemented by some chocolate notes and a touch of cinnamon, strong coconut and cherry flavors. The finish is smooth, creamy vanilla, with a hint of rancio and faded spice.
- Pyrat XO Reserve Rum – A real connoisseur’s rum, with a sublimely orangey, spicy flavour and nuanced finish.
- Ron Atlantico Private Cask Blended Rum – Light notes of vanilla and wood hit the nose and palate and transforms into an incredibly smooth offering. Bold, ripe, sweet vanilla flavours evolve near the end for an interesting finish.
- Ron Zacapa 23 year Rum – Sweet but not overpowering, strong apple and cognac flavours, fleshy prunes and thick wedding cake with a finish of fortified wine and rich tea biscuits.
- Absolut Vodka – Clean on the nose with a slight hint of wheat; smooth as it hits the palate, with tones of liquorice on a short offering.
- Grey Goose Vodka – A clean nose with a slight mix sweetness as well as subtle nut and pepper gently arising. A smooth palate with cracked pepper, liquorice and butter with a lingering aniseed flavour creates a rounded finish.
- Svedka Vodka – Absolutely pure in the mouth, literally dances on the tongue with no spirit burn, creamy and soft in texture and an absolute delight to drink.
- Patrón Silver – Patron Silver is a crystal clear, ultra premium tequila. Smooth, soft and light with a dried pineapple-like agave nose leads into a light-to medium bodied palate of roasted citrus that finishes with a white pepper.
- Patrón XO Cafe – The rich taste of fresh-roasted coffee, notes of chocolate, vanilla are found in this unique type of tequila.